Welcome GLPTI Course participant,
We are excited to welcome you to the GoodLife Personal Training Institute certification program. We truly believe this will be a great learning experience for all of you and that as a result of this course you will all be able to develop a strong and successful personal training career.
The course will be held at the GoodLife Fitness London King & Wellington from 9am-6pm daily.
Your course National Trainer will be Stefan Sklepowicz if you have any questions leading up to the course or have difficulty finding the location please contact Stefan by e-mail: email@example.com
What you need to complete prior to the course:
* Review course handouts,
* Read your Foundations of Professional Personal Training manual and bring it with you.
Please note the following for the course weekend:
* Arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to start time (start time 9am daily)
* Bring workout clothes every day as their will be between 2-4hrs/ day spent working out
* Water bottle, snacks and lunch ( a lunch break will be provided)
* Sweater or warm clothing to change into after workouts
* Bring calculator, pen, paper and stopwatch.
Please note the following rules will be in place throughout the weekend and failure to observe these rules may result in a participant being asked to leave.
* All personal devices must be turned off at all times throughout the course (cell phone, blackberry, pager). If the course presenter hears such a device the entire group will be required to complete 10 push-ups
* Be present and ready to participate
* Be respectful of the learning environment of others.
Please be advised that your theory exam is scheduled for:
July 19th, 2012: Personal Trainer Specialist Exam
Location: Goodlife Fitness King & Wellington
canfitpro Examiner Name: Greg Reed
Thank you very much for choosing the GLPTI to help grow your career in Personal Training. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me at any time.
GLPTI Operations Manager
1-800-790-9269 ext. 546
The 3 handouts for your upcoming GLPTI course
canfitpro exam and GLPTI course and material policies
GLPTI Day 1
GLPTI Day 2
GLPTI Day 3